Do not miss the opportunity to receive $5000 AUD of free certification services with Global GreenTag
Global GreenTag supports GBCA's launch of the new Design & As Built rating tool
Global GreenTag supports GBCA's launch of the new Design & As Built rating tool and are proud to support the Foundation and GSAP upgrade Courses, with the intention of increasing product transparency and sustainability in the Australian green building sector. To celebrate this watershed in the Australian green building sector we are offering one lucky supplier or manufacturer up to $5000 of FREE certification services.
To enter, please use the link below and complete the Nominate a product template and go into the draw.
Entry is free but must be made via the link provided below.
Nominations will not be accepted by any other means.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize will be drawn on October 16th 2015.
2. The prize comprises a free GreenRate Certification for a single product or 'product range' (where the range is composed of exactly the same ingredients) to Level C, total prize value up to $5,000 AUD:
- $3000 AUD assessment certification for the first year
- $2000 AUD renewal fee for the second year
3. This competition is open to new and existing customers but applies to uncertified products.
4. The decision of the company will be final and no negotiations or correspondence will be regarded.
5. The prize can not be redeemed for cash and does not include any onsite fee.
6. Only nominations that are duly received by us before the closing date (October 15th 2015) will be eligible for the competition. We cannot accept responsibility for nominations that are delayed. Proof of sending a nomination is not proof that it has been received.
7. When nominating, all the information must be supplied and only genuine email addresses may be used to submit nominations. Nominations not submitted in accordance with terms and all other rules and directions, or nominations that are incomplete or illegible (at our sole discretion) will not be included.
8. This prize is not transferrable or exchangeable.
9. The $3,000 Asessment fee and year 2 renewal $2,000, can be credited towards a higher level assessment if desired.
Back to News & Events List